Yunokawa・ Hakodate ⇒ Lake Toya・Noboribetsu Trip
You depart from Yunokawa /Hakodate area or Shin-Hakodate-Hokuto Station and travel to
Lake Toya/Noboribetsu area while sightseeing. You can travel back to Hakodate or Sapporo by our bus next day so it is very flexible! Lots of free time in Onuma Park!
Onuma Park (Image）
Hakodate Morning Market (Image）
【Tour fare per person】
Hakodate ⇒ Noboribetsu
Adult 5,800JPY Child 4,800JPY
Hakodate ⇒ Lake Toya
Adult 5,400JPY Child 4,400JPY
[Adult] 12 years old and over.
[Child] 3 years old - 11 years old.
[Infant] Under 3 years old. *free of charge/ No seat.
■Minimum number of passengers : 1 person.
■Without tour conductor.
■Without Bus conductor.
Yunokawa・ Hakodate ⇒ Lake Toya・Noboribetsu Trip
■Service Period : 30th Apr.2017 - 24th Sep.2017
■Service Date : Tue., Fri., Sun. Only.
Information & Notes
*The fee doesn't include the entrance fee for any facilities and meals.
*If you depart from any hotels in Hakodate city(10:25～10:40), you can't visit the Hakodate Morning Market.
*Drop-off is no particular order.
*Only a customer who stay in the Departure or Arrival area can reserve these tours.
---Multilingual Audio Guidance---
*We equipped with a Multilingual Audio Guidance.
*Even if there is that the number of systems is not enough, please understand.
【Operating Bus Company】
HOKUTO KOTSU Inc. or equivalent company. (※)
(※)Please check the equivalent company from the following Operating Bus Company List.
*The Operating Bus Company will be determined the day before use. We will inform you by e-mail from "firstname.lastname@example.org" (Send-only address) to your e-mail address you registered when making a reservation. If you set are Domain specification reception, Bulk mail refusal and Receive e-mail specification, please change the setting that you can receive e-mail from "email@example.com" .
Travel Classification : Subscription Type Package Tour
- Travel Planning & Implementation : Hokkaido Access Network Co.,Ltd.
- Hokkaido Governor Registration Tourism Industry No.2-485
Domestic Travel Service Supervisor Kohei Yokota
Bus company list is here >>
Information & Notes for all the tours * please read this before you make a reservation.
- *Please come to the meeting point 10 min prior to your departure and 15 min prior to your departure if you are departing from the airport.
- *About the meeting time, please make sure to come to the meeting point. The bus won’t wait for passengers who haven’t arrived before the departure time. We treat those passengers as non-participants without any notice.
- *All courses require a reservation. The bus will not make stops at places where there is no reservation (several areas).
- *Please check your meeting point before your departure date.
Find the list of all the meeting points
- ※If you would like to make some change on your booking details such as a tour code and travel date 7 days prior to your departure, please cancel your current booking first then make a new booking. So please check each cancellation fee below.
|Day of cancellation
||From 7 to 2 days prior to travel departure
||The day before travel departure
||The departure date
(Before the trip started)
|After the tour has commenced
|Cancellation fee rate
Operation and Terms of Service
In case of bad weather/road conditions etc.
- *When a flight schedule has been changed or delayed, the bus schedule also might be changed. If you miss your bus due to the delay or cancellation of your flight, you will be checked in for the next available bus or other transport options will be introduced .Please note that we are not responsible for securing other transport for you etc.
- *When we find it hard to drive you to the airport on time, we might drop you off at the nearest train station or introduce other transport option. Please note that you will cover the extra fee.
- *Depending on road/weather conditions, a tour might be delayed or cancelled. Please note that no refunds are given in such cases. Other transport options might be introduced but please note that you will cover the extra fee. We are also not responsible if we can’t drive you to the airport on time to catch your flight under inevitable circumstances.
- *Bus or Taxi will be operating, depending on the number of passengers.
- *Smoking is not permitted on the bus.
- *Please be seated anywhere you like .However, we might ask you to take a seat on an allocated seat when the bus is full.
- *Please refrain from talking on the phone in the bus.
- *Please make sure to fasten your seatbelt.
- *Please be considerate and try not to disturb others.
- *Please note that the bus might pass facilities in the tour schedule or visit other facilities instead when closed.
- *We make each travel contract with a traveler by every tour code or service No. Even if the traveler applies for some tours (service No.) at the same time, the contract would not be formed between the time when the first tour has ended and the time when the second tour starts (This applies to service No. as well). Please note that we will compensate damages the traveler has suffered on this contract base (Please read “Standard Form Travel Agent Contract” about compensation etc.).